Thursday, November 8, 2007

One year for teta

Thanks hannoudeh great great idea....

please do count me in, i can arrange with seren....

and she is always in our prayers, i miss her so much habeebty teta allah
yerhamha she was a lovely great great woman at heart...

All her life she lead it with great great tremendous generosity and
dignity....I miss her tremendously and sometimes I even forget she is not
here with us anymore, especially on eid, i was saying call teta first but
then realised she wont be there to answer...life is so sad...but i guess
this is life...at the end of the day, what really matters is one's faith,
prayers,knowing what's important and what's not....i feel so sad sometimes
when i remember that last time i called her she asked me when i will be
coming to Jerusalem so that she can meet my husband and kids and I told her
inshalla kheir and i was never able to make it...so sad...

allah yerhamha inshalla...

thanks again pls send me details , hind maybe i can send you directly from
here too....

take good care of yourselves,

Razan and Mustafa and Zouheir and Seren jr.

No comments: